Friday, 6 April 2012

Here's a card I made for my daughter Beth, as you will probably guess this main image is another Lily of the valley stamp, I added black netting around the oval Image and secured to a larger oval that contrasted with the background colour. I have used my Big shot die cutter to cut out the swirls and added mulberry roses, some of which were white that I coloured with pro markers then I added glitter to them. Finally I added iridescent butterflies which were from a bag of wedding confetti and added crackle glaze to these as well as the fairly wings.


5 comments:

  1. Your daughter is going to love it and be so proud of you for making it for you. Now your followers are up to 3. It takes time hun. Remember to enter challenges and you'll gain followers and friends. Any help you need, just ask me and I'll be pleased to help. you.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are really pretty Shell, like Tracy said you should enter some challenges and you will soon make lots of new friends.
    The challenge over at The Crafty Pad this week is 'Just Die-delicious' you just need to use a die cut on your creation, so if you make another card using a die cut this week give it a go.
    I am now a follower so I will pop back and see how you are getting on.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shell, Very cute card. I am your newest follower and hope you will stop by my blog and say hi. joann sassy raggedy http://www.sassyraggedy.com/

      Delete
  3. Hi Shell, what a lovely creation and a super cute image too, good luck in my candy draw :) and I am sure you soon gain lots more followers - I am number 6
    Hugs and Happy Easter
    Kate x
    Downrightcrafty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek at my work, I do love making new friends and reading through the comments so please feel free to follow me or leave a Message

Thank you

Shell :)